Our finest grade of aged balsamic condimento from Modena, Italy is produced in the Traditional Style.
It’s aged using the Solera System for up to 18 years in chestnut, oak, mulberry and ash barrels.
This balsamic is amazingly rich, complex and dense.
It pairs nicely with any olive oil in our collection.
Perfect to make vinaigrette’s, glazes or marinades.
Mix into ketchup for a nice twang!
Try drizzling some over ice cream with fresh fruit.
1 lb. white button mushrooms, halved
½ cup white onion, sliced
2 tbsp. garlic olive oil
2 tbsp. traditional balsamic vinegar
½ tsp. salt
In a medium skillet heat the olive oil over medium high heat until simmering.
Add the mushrooms and onions. Season with salt and stir to combine.
Reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook until liquid is released from mushrooms, about 5-7 minutes.
Remove cover and continue to cook until liquid has evaporated and the mushrooms and onions are softened and browned. (3-5 minutes)
Add the balsamic vinegar and stir until mushrooms and onions are coated evenly and the vinegar is heated through.
Serve as a side with steak or chicken or mix with rice.
Savory Vodka Pasta
1 pound pasta shells
1 1/2 jars (36 oz.) of vodka pasta sauce
1 pound ground turkey
1 pound ground sausage
2 medium yellow onions, chopped
10.5 oz. fresh goat cheese
1 tbsp. of fresh thyme
Seasonings: salt, pepper and garlic to taste
Your choice of olive oil, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and Hawaiian Red Sea Salt
1.In a large pot salt the water and boil the pasta shells until ready.
Add a touch of oil to the noodles to keep them from sticking together.
2. While noodles are boiling, In a large pan cook the sausage and turkey until brown.
3.Drain excess fat.
4.Turn heat of pan to medium low and season with salt, pepper and garlic.
5.Add in the chopped onion and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Pour in the vodka sauce, cooked/drained pasta shells and in chunks add the goat cheese.
7. Mix together and add the Thyme.
8. Drizzle in your choice of olive oil like baklouti green chili, cayenne, wild mushroom and sage, garlic, basil or herbs de provence!
9. Plate and season with a sprinkle of Hawaiian red sea salt, fresh cracked black pepper and a drizzle of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar.